The Legion of Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rules of the Forum

Go down

Rules of the Forum Empty Rules of the Forum

Post  Cecil Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:59 pm

I am going to make this short.

First rule of the forum is YOU DON'T TALK ABOUT THE FORUM. This is our private place of discussion. That means you are not to invite anyone else here or even tell them our forum exists. Do not discuss any of the information discussed on this forum with persons outside of the following. Doing so will land you in a world of trouble here and hurt in-game.

Second, violating ANY of TFCs rules here on this forum will be grounds for banning and possible dismissal from the Legion. I will not have this become a breeding ground for breeches of game policy. Do not discuss, disclose or share information that may violate the laws of character separation. Do not disclose the identities of the players behind their characters. Do not disclose information to each other that would not be permissible in-game. If it's illegal in-game then it is illegal here.

Third, I want things kept clean and polite. If you can't do that then do not participate.
Cecil
Cecil
Admin

https://tlod.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum